But, in this highly competitive environment of App development, your app needs to be far ahead of others. You can see apps that perform multiple operations – they store the data, use other apps to serve their users, arrange the information properly, Present the information in a most desirable format and much more.
So, do you think you can App Inventor meet those requirements?
Well, you can create such apps with it by using advanced components like Variables, Lists, Tiny DB, WEB API and Extensions.
Most of the App Inventors don’t bother about these components and hence, are losing the ability to create amazing apps. Some don’t know about them while some have tried and ignored using them due to the difficulty.
There are two ways to turn the tables,
- The first method is to let everything change with experience. In this case, the results are good but you need to motivate yourself and search pages and pages over the net, try so many times to overcome every hurdle. This requires you to waste a lot of time and I am sure you don’t want to do that.
- The second method is a great hack and I am sure you don’t want others to know about it. Learn from me. It’s as simple as that. You can literally save lots of time by just grabbing knowledge from my expertise. I was also same as you but, believe me, there were no proper resources at that time. Hence, I couldn’t help myself from wasting lots of time to learn about these advanced components. So, I advise you to not go for a solo hunt.
Watch this video for a full list of features
What you’ll learn
This course is a complete Hands-on experience and by the end, you will create a translator app with the following features.
- We will use google translate API.
- We will create an auto-translate text box.
- We will provide a translation function for about 70+ languages.
- The language can be picked using a list picker and a spinner.
- All the translations can be saved in a list like this,
- We will also translate the speech of the user directly into the translated text.
- And finally, we are going to create an amazing section in our app i.e; V2V section.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Should have basic computer skills and should be very interested to create android apps.
- It will be better if you are familiar with App Inventor however, it’s not compulsory.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to:
- learn more about App inventor.
- use more sophisticated components of App Inventor like Lists, TIny DB, Variables, Web API and more.
- create a beautiful design for apps.
So, there is a lot you can learn from this course. Hence, stop limiting yourself and try some advanced stuff right now!!